vendredi 14 octobre 2011

Ninette's bed


En ce moment, j ai envie de tout repeindre. Après la petite boite, voici le lit de la grand-mère souris.
Je l'ai acheté, il y a des années à une artiste miniaturiste Cilla Hallbert. http://www.minst.com/ Son travail très créatif correspond à l'univers de ma maison de souris.

For the moment, I want to paint myself the furnitures. After the small box,I decided to paint the grand mother's bed. I bought it many years ago to miniaturist artist, Cilla Halbert . http://www.minst.com/
Her work is so creative and I like it so much because her artistic universe is very similar to mine.


J'ai commencé par peindre un décor très naturel au pied du lit. J'ai eu plus de mal pour trouver l'idée des roses. Il fallait trouver un motif qui ne choque pas avec le papier peint de la chambre. Le résultat est un peu chargé mais il correspond bien à l esprit de la chambre de la grand-mère souris Ninette.

I've begun to paint a natural scenery at the base of the bed. It was more difficult to find the idea of the roses to paint the front of the bed , because I had to maintain an harmony with the wallpaper of the bedroom. The result of my work is a little bit excessive but I think it would be fine in the grand mother's bedroom



,

25 commentaires:

  1. Fabulous! The bed is so beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    enjoy the weekend!

    greetz Manuela

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ninette méritait ce lit !
    Bien joué !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Very beautiful, great work.

    gr.Heleni

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. The bed is really beautiful!!! I LOVE the way you paint things. I love the soft colors and the antique style.

    Have a look at this. http://www.fabricealberti.com/index.html
    I used one of his paintings to print on some fabric. I have no intention selling it!!! I wanted it for my own use for a miniature screen.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Catherine, I really love your style so much and LOVE the bed! Your painting is so wonderful and the bedding is perfect. It really looks so gorgeous. I am so happy that you have a blog and we have the opportunity to view your incredible art!! I jump when I see you have posted something new......LOL

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. HO..HO...? alors là quand l'artiste peintre se met en action j'adore !
    Je ne suis par contre pas fan du modèle de lit , la peinture que tu as réalisé lui donne plus de charme .

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Comme c'est beau!!! Et en plus vous savez peindre... Vous avez tous les talents. J'aime beaucoup aussi le tissu du drap.
    Geneviève

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. The bed is beautiful, lucky mouse granny!
    Hugs

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Su trabajo me tiene tan conmocionado, que no sé que decir!! Solo se me ocurre darle la enhorabuena!! Un saludo!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. un trabajo perfecto y precioso felicidades!!!!!!!!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. No hay palabras.........sencillamente magistral.
    Un beso
    Susi

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Wow!!!! I`m so impressed!!! The painting is beautiful and the bed is great. Wish I could paint like that. Love it!!!!!!!
    Mona

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. The bed is beautiful! I love your painted roses particularly so.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. I have just found your blog Catherine and I am blown away by your talent, your painting is fantastic, love the bed and the way you have dressed it, I will really enjoy following your work!

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Wow! Your mini work is amazing! I'm so glad I found your blog today! :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Oh! The bed is a fantastic work!! Your talent is greatly!Hugs.

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Hi, The Bed is totally Adorable and Fantastic Work!
    Your Blog is very beautiful.
    Hugs
    Kikka

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Se te da muy bien la pintura.
    Felices fiestas
    Un abrazo
    Maite

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. That is some really nice decorating. You say you were concerned about the color of the painting, next to the wallpapering. I haven't seen that back ground yet, but i trust it will mingle in so fine! It has so much power of its own i don't think any wallpaper can beat that! It's very pretty

    RépondreSupprimer