samedi 24 septembre 2011

THE first steps







I take some pictures of my work to verify that it's very close to the reality    




16 commentaires:

  1. congratulations it's so great...
    i love it. greetings from mexico :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It is amazin look how do you design the scene!
    You said I use cardboard... then you substitu it for wood?
    A Hug

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. So glad I found your blog, your work are really stunning. And happy to see that you link to my webshop Gypsy Boudoir. Thanks :0)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. How wise to begin the design of the structure in cardboard. I am glad you showed these pictures to us.

    Sadly... It is never enough. I always want to see more of your beautiful work. :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. sympa de voir comment cette scène est crée ! tes murs sont donc restés en carton ?
    As-tu fait aussi les meubles ? je suis curieuse quand c'est beau ! demande à Marie75 !!

    encore , encore !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I just found your blog several days ago and am enjoying reading your posts and looking at your marvelous photos. If I didn't know that I was looking at a miniature scene, I would think that the close up photos were of real life...just delightful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Just stunning,your work is really great! Jeannette

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. O, I love these colors you used here.....
    I can look at this for hours and I see every time something new! The flowers, the details are very beautiful!
    I agree with Chaterine, I would like to see more of your work...
    * marlies

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. es una escena increible, de principio a fin!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Passionant de voir les différentes étapes. Et le résultat estétonnant, difficile de croire que c'est de la miniature.
    Geneviève

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. You work with an amazing precision, a discipline which I lack ;p but I shall aspire.

    The pictures of 2 similar scenes. I can't tell which one is real at all. Or are they both mini? Amazing and very beautiful work!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Hello, I just found your blog. Amazing work, can´t wait so see more!
    Love, Susanne

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Superbe promenade, j'admire vos patines et les effets de lumière. Amicalement, Les mains calmes

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Hello! I just discovered your blog and I'm amazed by your work! It is so detailed and imaginative: I love it!!!
    I have been trying to find a way to make bamboo blinds look realistic, but so far I have not found a solution. Your blinds look absolutely wonderful: can you share the secret on how to make those? I would be so grateful!
    Please keep sharing photos of your work with us, it is so inspiring!
    Greetings from the Netherlands, Audrey

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Fantastico! Vorrei provare anch'io a fare un progetto con il cartone, prima di acquistare una casa impegnativa in legno.

    RépondreSupprimer